Sunday, January 10, 2010

10 Jan 2010 Sunday and warm. What a wonderful day for church. I hope you are enjoying the report prepared by Moses about our beginning with GOD. What I found fascinating about Matthew's record of Jesus' words after the sermon on the mount to the Jews was that of opening the door for the military man in v5-13,who was a gentile. But v17/Isaiah 53:4 caught my imagination, where did all the sins,leprosy, hurts and death of the believers go, because He touched are spoke them away? HE TOOK Them ALL!!I thank GOD for Him becoming man, coming to redeem that which was lost, you and me.He took all my sin-sins into His own body and paid my sin debt!What a gift!Re look Romans 5:8 and say thank you to GOD.
Keep on reading till He comes to get you and me.Could be today. Love,pj

No comments:

Post a Comment