Thursday, February 11, 2010

9 Feb 10 We went early this AM to let a well qualified DR ,who claims to be saved, puncture my body and extract the gall bladder because it was full of stones and not working.YEA! He did it and now I am recovering and moving slower than normal.I hope to be near full gait by Tuesday and perhaps able to play golf with limited vigor.This has not affected our reading. I appreciate GOD's mercy differently today and expect His watchcare to be the same as yesterday. It was thrilling to pray with the Dr and my wife before surgery.Psalm 23 was sweeter and very real.

It seemed to me that Jesus was the real Doctor and that The Holy Spirit was ministering through the human doctors and nurses just as though we were in the tabernacle of GOD as Moses was in our reading.We get to see how the LORD views first our relationship with Him and then what He expects of our fellowship with Him. Take time to note the "I will" of GOD.

I am fascinated by GOD's timing of the reading today. Picture what Moses was establishing and Jesus was encountering in the matter of the priest and His friend.

The psalmist shows us many attributes of GOD.The proverbs challenges us to be alert and ready to act out our beliefs,faith in action,love demonstrated. Selah. pj

No comments:

Post a Comment