Tuesday, March 2, 2010

2 Mar 10 Hopefully you will vote today.Hopefully it will an honest election. We must pray for those who represent us in our government.We ALL need to be involved, For me I have established two standards for those in public service. They must read,believe and practice the KJV Bible AND they must follow the Constitution of The United States of America, these are my personal convictions. What are yours?

Please consider the comments that I make each day ONLY after you have read yourself. My hope is to share what impacts my thought after my reading and these are made to provoke you to seek Unction and to study.

Leviticus 25:47-27:13 Please note the "I will" of the LORD and look for the connecting conditions

Keep on reading, we will be away for some days. Read to know him and seek Him early and diligently every day. Pray for those you love and those you don't and be willing to forgive those who have,in your opinion,don't ask or expect forgiveness.
How or why do you/we pray for divine intervention,Holy Spirit leadership and not be willing to be all The LORD wants us to be for His glory? Love the people. pj

No comments:

Post a Comment