Thursday, October 28, 2010

28 Oct 10 As the day progresses I hope you have read to know GOD and He has shown you His great favor (grace) and mercy.Congrats on finishing The Book of Jeremiah.Hope your concept of The Lord is stronger and more biblical. We need to be careful and not to assume because we have done a good thing it makes God love us more than others.In prison or in the palace does not affect GOD's love for His children. Obedience is our benchmark.

Please take time and vote.We ought to show the evidence of our salvation by being a good citizen.James 4:17 is still a good daily guide for our conversation.Remember, we read to know Him, but we need to let all these sayings sink down into our hearts and then to be the light and salt we ought to be as kids of The King.

Who will go to heaven because The Lord used you to draw them to Himself? Selah. pj

PS: Take time to be grateful for the first person the LORD used to bring you to The Lord. For me it was Todd Windsor, 1976, in my office at Fort Benning,GA and he used Hebrews 9:27 to penetrate my heart. I have not been the same since and when I got saved 30 Oct 77, GOD reminded me of His favor of using Todd to touch/draw me.PTL

No comments:

Post a Comment