Friday, November 25, 2011

25 Nov 2011 Yea it is Friday and Sunday is coming. I celebrate this day because in 1977 I tasted my last alcoholic drink. I'm grateful that the desire for liquor is gone, BY THE GRACE OF GOD!!This great gift was given to me even before I had read my Bible. I hope all of you realize it only takes ONE shot/drink to be on the the road that will always end up bad, yet James 4:17 does have its say. The term "high and dry" means something special to me.

What did you see in the life of one of the King's kids today? It is amazing to see the potential of seeking to know and honor your God and then seeing a good end.We all have the opportunity to do good and to be right.

What special choice did you make today? Take time to make your next option, the Best choice so as to glorify The LORD.You are being watched by someone. Please read to know Him and then "on purpose" be/get right and then do right.luvpj

No comments:

Post a Comment