Monday, January 16, 2012

16 Jan 2012 Yea for today. Did you see the handiwork of God early this AM? I like to start by sight seeing the display of His beauty and majesty, then recall His words of Psalms 19,119,62:5,139 and 1.This sure does prepare my soul for a time of devotion before reading through my 365 today to increase my faith as I'm renewed in the inner man as I get to know Him. This will take more than 3-4 min. I really hope all of you would experience a "first" with Him you loves you and died for you and is coming soon to call His disciples out of this world to Himself!!Maranatha.

Learn about manhood and servant hood from the life of Issac,Jacob and Esau. Pray for our girls that they do right and stay away from the world. Jesus asks the hard question of what do we more than the Pharisees? We all need to be honest and look at our stewardship.

No man ought to be as the fool. All of us, who claim to be saved, ought to be seeking wisdom early and diligently, reading to know Him. luvpj

No comments:

Post a Comment