Friday, November 16, 2012

17 Nov 2013 Saturday and Sunday is coming. I want to thank all of you who have read this blog. The files indicate that viewers from ten(10) countries have visited this One Year(365) Bible blog. I hope you have been encouraged to read the Bible to know God.

We will be starting the 2013 class 6 Jan. at our church. I plan to post the weekly lesson as well as the daily comments throughout the year. If you would like to be on a E-mail list for the lessons please let me know at powell.johnson@sbcglobal.net .

Read to know God. Get and BE right, then DO right and don't quit for the glory of God so that your joy may be full.

Thanks for being a part of my life.  I hope that you know that you are saved. Then I pray that The Lord bless you as you are true and faithful in truth unto God, others and yourself (JOY). Pray for troops in harms way and that those who know The Gospel will speak it to them they serve with before it is eternally to late, be a watchman for God.  luvpj

No comments:

Post a Comment