Saturday, May 11, 2013

11 May 2013 Saturday-889 days remaining and Sunday is coming. Are you ready to die? One of the most penetrating questions ever asked is "If you were to die today and were put before GOD and he asked you this question, Why should I let you into heaven?, what would you say?" Each of us will be required to face our Creator and give an account of the stewardship of our life, every word, thought, deed and our preparation for eternity. Hebrews 9:27 "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment."

Have you made preparations for this judgment. There is no excuse, there will be no exceptions. If you have doubt read John 3:1-36. Read Romans 3:23, 6:23 and 10:1-13. Read Ephesians 2:8-10, then admit you are a sinner, an offense against The Thrice Holy God. Confess with your mouth and repent from self unto Him, say what you have read, if you believe these verses and ask for The Gift of Eternal Life. Faith is reading the Truth, believing what God has said and acting on this truth. God can not nor will not lie. Come as a little child and ask. IF you have exercised this option and believed in your heart and you know by what is written that you are saved(John 1:12)a son of God, share this with me and with your family. God loves you even if you don't believe and He has died for you.

Proverbs 15:3 "The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good."  Psalm 107:1 "O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever."v43" Whoso is wise, and will observe these things, even they shall understand the lovingkindness of the LORD."

Jesus made the way plain to the Jews in chapter 6:47-71 that he was the only way of salvation. Many of them did not believe and many of his disciples went back yet  in v65 "And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father."  It is a wonderful day in a man's life when v68 comes to reality "Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life." Jehovah will favor any person who calls, confesses and comes to Him in the name of  His Son Jesus.

To those of you in the lower 48 states of America, Alaska, all of Russia, Poland, Germany, Iceland and the Islands, thanks for reading. I pray you be saved, redeemed and assured that when you meet GOD that you will be able to answer the question with "Father on this date ((write it down and rehearse)) I read and believed your Word. I believe that you have taken all of my sins and put them upon Jesus and have given to me His righteousness and have made me a son of GOD. I believed and called upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. I trust YOU.

PS: let me know if I may be of service to you for Bible truths and scriptures, luvpj
PS: Hope to see you in SS and Church tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment