Thursday, August 29, 2013

29 August 2013-Thursday-Sunday is coming. Hope you are reading your Bible. I've been reading the One Year-365-Bible King James Version for many years and the discipline it affords me is that I get to read a portion from the OT, NT, Psalm and Proverbs each day.

I normally read out loud for about 18 minuets each day so that in a year I have read the entire Bible. I need to feed myself each day God's daily bread before I try to teach and encourage others. My wife and I read together and this allows us to read, see, handle, touch, hear, sense and the Truth. We read together, discuss what we understand and then pray for unction, forgiveness, clarity, mercy and God's grace to under gird us as we undertake what we have read.

Faith comes by "hearing" God's word. We want to Be Right and then Do Right so that our children, grandchildren, friends, neighbors, you and lost people may see God in us for His glory. I hope you have a great day.  God has put you first in His provision for salvation. Be saved. Put God first in your life so that others may be redeemed and go to heaven with us for ever. Maranatha!
If you don't read He loves you. If you read He does not love you more. Read to know Him, luvpj

No comments:

Post a Comment