Friday, May 16, 2014

16 May 2014, Thursday, Friday is next and then Sunday! Are you ready to meet God? What will you say and how will you respond when He ask you "Why should I let you into heaven?" Look at Hebrews 9:27 and consider this could be your day. HOPE you have a Bible and are reading EVERY DAY to know God. The nice thing about the One Year Bible is that it is organized into 365 daily readings that have Old Testament, New Testament, Psalm and Proverbs.

 I use the King James Version of the Bible. When you read each day it will average out to be appx 18 minuets for reading and then you may time for prayer. I like to pray first to be cleansed and forgiven of sins before I read. I look for names, attributes and traits of God, promises and blessings, unusual circumstances that may be akin to my day so that I may know God. He is the same today as in the beginning and will be the same forever. read to know God and grow in grace and knowledge of The Lord Jesus Christ. Look to Deuteronomy 29:29 and compare to John 3:12 then consider what you are doing with what you have for the glory of God. If you need a Bible or have a comment go to facebook,com/BaranabasImpact. This could be the DAY, Maranatha, 1st Corinthians 16:22-24.

No comments:

Post a Comment