Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tuesday, 19 January 2015, and no one has sent a note that they had read their Bible and believed what God had said about sin and salvation. If you did read John 3:1-36 you got Truth. I like to start my day by considering John3:12 and striving to learn what God is showing me today/each day. Due to this time of testing the LORD made Himself known in Palms 119:71-80 that I am not alone and that in times of distress He wants me/you to seek Him and trust His WORD.

Hope you will read your Bible today and each day to know God. No man will know the full will of God until he has read every word said by God at least once. I strongly suggest you start at the beginning; Genesis 1:1-; Matthew 1:1-; Psalm 1:1- and Proverbs 1:1- and read every day till December 31 ending at Malachi 4:6, Revelation 22:21, Psalm 150:6 and Proverbs 31:31. Read to know God. If you want assistance in getting to know God consider the papers at the blog dealing with how to pray and how to read the Bible. If you need a Bible contact at facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment