Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Hello to all of you in Australia, Belarus, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, China, Egypt, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, India, Israel, Latvia, Malaysia, Netherlands,  Panama, Philippians, Poland, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Turks and Caicos Islands,Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, USA, Venezuela, Vietnam, happy 10 January. 

Please read the One Year Bible "on-line" and stay current in your pursuit of the knowledge of God. You all are nearing 8000 page hits and I sincerely hope many of you will be led by The Holy Spirit as you read to believe the Word of God unto salvation.

I invite you to read my testimony posted at the blog and verify the scriptures I've recorded that God used to show Himself as God and me as a lost sinner. The scriptures will also show that Jesus, as the only God-Man, paid  the price for all of my sins and His Father accepted Jesus's life and death as payment. God promised to take my sins and give the righteousness of Jesus to my account making me acceptable in the Beloved. I hope you will respond to The LORD's offer for redemption, be born again and be thankful. Read John 3:1-36.

No comments:

Post a Comment