Saturday, June 2, 2018

Here we are today 2 June 2018 and waiting for the trump of God to sound. Hope you have been reading every day your Bible//the on-line One Year Bible and taking notes about the traits and attributes of God as He deals with king David, the Lord Jesus Christ and all who read. I have been dealing with some more items of affliction and they threw-it,  me a great big curve! I got to focusing on the adverse circumstances and took my eyes and mind off of GOD.

I am thankful for James 4:17 and have confessed my sin and the LORD has restored me to fellowship. Please keep a SHORT account of sin. Ask the Holy Spirit to confront your spirit, rebuke, reprove, correct and instruct you in righteousness. God is HOLY. We can do many things, but making ourselves holy is not a product of man.

Read Isaiah 1:12-18 and be careful and specific for God hates a liar, and yet still loves sinners. Get right to be right, know right by reading God's Word, do right in obedience and don't quit for God's glory and your joy. Obedience and faith are to be our daily conversation.

Take time to re-read Psalm 119:1-176.

No comments:

Post a Comment