Monday, October 29, 2012

29 Oct 2012 Monday-Wow 35 years ago I was dress as a player in the haunted house of a small GA. school Halloween activity not considering my eternal future, but God intervened! Oh how I wanted to scare those little kids. That night was the last night of my old life!!

Sunday morning, 30 Oct 1977, I made a public confession of being saved, accepted by God because Jesus died for me and rose again, and I believed HIM and received Him as my personal saviour because I had heard His Word and The Holy Spirit drew me by love to receive His mercy and pardon and by grace I was put into the family of God, His hand, in His book of life,and I have been secure in this faith for 35 years!!

 I challenge you to write out your testimony. If you do not know (for sure) that you have been "born again", please let me share the Word of God with you, He is not willing that ANY should die in their sin(unbelief)but come in repentance by faith to God The Father by Jesus Christ His SON believing that He will forgive, save, redeem and change you to be acceptable just as if you had never sinned. Hear, believe, receive and live for eternity with God.

Hope you have enjoyed reading Jeremiah. As you begin Lamentation you will see that Jeremiah was making warnings and prophecy about the destruction of Jerusalem, now you will be reading it from a historical prospective, it has been destroyed.Be warned, judgment is sure, God knows everything and sees every sin, yet He allows people time/space to repent. Look for His attributes. Fear God.

God's letter to His people as penned by Paul provide insight to the mind and will of God for all men. Take time to read to know God. Practice praying back to The LORD your Lord His Psalms. Seek wisdom through The Holy Spirit as you read to apply the proverbs in your daily conversation.

Be encouraged by the Truth and encourage someone with the Truth. If you are saved, you are an ambassador for God and a minister of reconciliation and that is your responsibility. Remember to be right then do right and don't quit.  luvpj

Pray for the 365 class that will begin 1 Jan 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment