Wednesday, October 3, 2012

3 Oct 2012 Wednesday, Congrats on reading to know God. I am grateful that I got my One Year(365) Bible today in 1996 and started this wonderful experience of reading to know God.  I know that I do not have to read to please God because he loves me unconditionally. I'm thankful that I can see, read, hear, handle, hold, smell, touch the Word of God and share it with my wife daily and we get to pray in thanksgiving as we praise him for who he is and what he has done to, for and in us. I am content. I wish every husband would enjoy the experience of sharing regularly/daily the gift of reading through the Bible out loud and praying with his wife before the required daily necessities.Start with a hug.

I hope your experience through the Book of Isaiah was thrilling, informative and uplifting to your soul both spiritually and mentally.The Bible in miniature, 66 books/chapters, 39 OT/27 NT, linking the beginning in Genesis to the end as described in The Revelation of Jesus Christ. How many ways did The LORD identify himself to the children of Jacob-Israel?  How many attributes did you discover? How has your concept of God been refined? The promises given and the warnings specified are for these people specifically, yet they are for our examples to learn to fear God and to keep his commandments. One Day!!

Hopefully you were reminded of John 3:12 as you read Jeremiah 1:11. Please pay attention to your circumstances. Consider the Proverbs as a guide for your daily conduct and pray back the Psalms. As The Lord was building his church(s) and giving advice to it's members through Paul to those in Philippi and Ephesus we must observe their reception and responses to The Lord's direction. We are the handiwork of today and the only agency that The LORD has chosen to represent him in these last days-MARANATHA Anathema. Keep on reading to know him. Pray for the work,luvpj

Let us determine to read from now till the trumpet sounds-then we will see Him, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment