Thursday, April 9, 2015

Thursday 9 April 2015. Hope that you are reading your Bible to know God. If you do not have the One Year Bible you may check the web page, BarnabaImpactMinistry.com,  for the daily reading schedule.

Today we see how God provides for his children at Psalm 78:72 so the question is are you being fed by God? This verse teaches me to realize either that I am feeding myself or someone beside God is filling my plate and I am missing HIM. Discipline yourself to seek your daily bread from God early and with diligence. The world and all of its ways cannot satisfy. Read to know the TRUTH and then believe what you read.

If you are not out of the grip of Satan and in the hand of God your are condemned. Hear God, respond to his calling, confess your sin of unbelief and be saved by faith in the Gospel, Jesus has paid the sin debt for all men. His shed blood is sufficient for ALL men, BUT only efficient for those who believe and receive the gift of eternal life. It is your choice. I pray God draws you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment