Sunday, December 31, 2017

Sunday 31 December 2017, hopefully you have read your One Year Bible cover to cover, Genesis through Revelations, to know God. Of all the near 8000 page hits since inception of this blog hopefully you are one of those that believed God and received His eternal gift of salvation.

I hope you will discipline yourself to read the One Year Bible in 2018. The on-line Bible is available if you do not have a Bible. Meet God early each day to be refreshed in His Truth, have your sins forgiven, receive instructions for each day, enjoy His mercy and walk in His grace for His glory. I guarantee you that as you by faith OBEY God's Word your joy will be full.

We will not have our 365 class at our church this year so there will be no lessons to follow. I plan to write each week some of my observations that I gain because I have read my Bible. I started reading my One Year Bible in 1996 and have been blessed to read it every day since. My wife and I started reading TOGETHER  when we move to Texas Jan 2000 and by God's grace read this morning finishing 2017.

Each of us can do what we want to do. Each of us will be drawn to obey the Holy Spirit--IF we are sons of God. The LORD of hosts, The Lord Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit agree and they are always in agreement with the written Word as recorded in the King James Version of The Holy Bible.

My sincerest desire is that all of you come to the sure knowledge of salvation, redemption, forgiveness of ALL sins, born again into the family of God. You can read my testimony in the blog of how God used people to share the gospel with me in 1977.

Read John 1:1-14, SELAH, read John 3:1-36, and admit to God your revealed condition before The thrice HOLY God. Look at Ephesians 2:8-10 and the II Corinthians 5:17-21 and admit to yourself that you are lost or saved. If lost, cry out unto The LORD of Lords, confess your are lost and that you want God to save you by the shed blood of The Lord Jesus, taking your sins away and giving to you the righteousness of Jesus Christ, a free gift because you believe and have by faith asked for forgiveness. Re-look/read John 1:12      GOD loves you  Please let me know if and when you get saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment