Sunday, May 10, 2009

May 10th Happy Mothers day to all of you. Thanks for reading your 365 Bible every day to know Him.I hope each woman strives to be a Proverbs 31 Lady.We have had several women so far in this year's reading that are godly examples as young girls, wives, mothers, women and aged ladies who were setting high standards as role models. I am grateful for my wife, my daughter and daughter-in-law for being mothers and in my life line.I love my children and especially my Grandchildren. I am a Blessed man! All men in family have "el" in their name and I claim the promise that they will be used of The LORD.I wish my father could have seen PAJ 2,3 and4.

Proverbs 14:34-35 places the failure of any nation at the door step of it's people.Let us repent, admit, confess and beg GOD to show The USA mercy and send us a human deliverer or for the Rapture to occur soonest as per The LORD's will.

Psalm 106:32-48 Records the frailty of man and the sovereignty of GOD.Verse 47 corresponds to the prayer request in the proverbs. Let us say Maranatha! Selah.

John 6:22-46 Allows us to know The God-man, Jesus, as He proclaims who He is, His ministry,His Father's will, His promise for eternal life and His willingness for any and all to be saved. The divine tripod is described in verse 44 and this is the only way for any one to come to GOD.Please look back at John 1:11-14,Apr 30, and allow this to become your method of winning souls. The Word, a man and The Spirit.

Samuel was discussed in yesterday's blog.
** Let me express my thanks for your support and time you take to read your 365 Bible and then to check my thoughts. My prayer for you is for you to be provoked to think more about The Lord Jesus Christ.Read to know Him, pray for Him to cause you to be like Him and believe. Hope to see May 17th in SS Class. Selah. Amen. pj

No comments:

Post a Comment