Thursday, May 7, 2009

May 7th It is good to be home and not too far behind in preparing the blog. I awoke at 04:30 this AM,sat up in my hospital bed and read my 365.What were you doing this AM? Learn to be thankful where you are.I'm very thankful for the successful cath and all the good attendants who care for their patients. One of my nurses was a Special Forces trained medic and that was really a gift from The LORD and my confidence was boosted sky high knowing someone of that experience was my flank man and watching out for me. Later today I meet a PA who is a Christian and we talked about our GOD and what a way to finish a time in the hospital. I'm grateful that my "main" prayer partner,my wife, came and picked me up and then bought us malts at Sonic before we got home. I am blessed.I pray you are blessed.Read where you are as soon as you can. Read to know Him and not to make Him happy because of your reading.He loves His kids.

I Samuel 1:1-2:21 There are 31 chapters in this book and we will read it in two weeks. Take note of how God responds to prayer and diligence. Pay attention to the details.Who was praying for you to be saved?Be reminded that fathers are to teach their sons and that sons are accountable for their own conduct as adults.As a parent we are to be careful in our prayers and vows concerning those children we have and those we ask GOD to lend to us.God wants His children to be right and to do right.When our prayers are answered we are to be prompt and grateful when we reply to our Lord.Samuel grows up in a adverse environment yet is true to The LORD. We can blame things and circumstances for the choices we make, however truth will prevail and God will ultimately get glory.The gift children that GOD gave to Hannah and Elkanah demonstrate His bounty, faithfulness and mercy. How has He blessed you?

John 5:1-23 Records the relationship between The Father and The Son.We ought to be amazed at the opportunity we have to know GOD.We have a ring side seat as Jesus heals and seals the destiny of an infirmed man.What has God done for you through Jesus? Can we agree that all men are impotent before The LORD and except He save us we are doomed?How do we get to honor The Father and The Son daily? Be right/do right.
As sons of GOD, people know our Father by how we act as we do His business.

Psalm 105:39-45 Why does GOD bless you?What do you tell others about your Lord?How did you praise The LORD today?Please note the spelling of God in these questions because this will assist you developing a biblical concept of Him.Read to know Him.

Proverbs 14:28-29 Let us all learn to be careful how we act, for we represent our Father.How is your understanding today?Who are you watching out for today? Who are you in agreement with on matters of prayer?Jesus in making intercession for us and we should be in agreement with Him in all matters. Selah. pj

No comments:

Post a Comment