Thursday, May 7, 2009

May 6th What a day this turned out to be, surprise.I had a Dr appointment to check on results of a stress test and wound up that night in the hospital for a heart cath. So I am late preparing the blog, but I'm glad we read early and The LORD went before me leading the way, even unto that valley of darkness and complete control of another human while He supervised the procedure. Thanks be unto Him who never fails. I never once felt alone nor fearful and the last conscience thought was about who I am in Christ. Dear Lord,thanks for the memories!

Ruth 2:1-4:22 Can you or did you see the hand of GOD in all of these circumstances?Boaz represents a type of Christ as the kinsman redeemer. Ruth is such a beautiful picture of "the lost" who is redeemed and serves a great service for The LORD. How does this affect your concept of GOD?I love the picture of the workers in Boaz's field. I named them the "hummers" and they were used by GOD to attract"by her hap" to the best place for Ruth to glean.Perhaps if we "hummed" for Jesus we might be used by The Lord to tell them about our Lord, who wants to be their Redeemer.

John 4:43-54 continues the report of the walking ministry Of Jesus from Judea, Samaria and now Galilee. I suggest you get a map showing the Holy Land so that you can appreciate his time and distance traveled. The truth in this report may be that a delay in Jesus responding to a prayer request is not a denial. Please be attentive to what you ask and when there is evidence of a response, even to the very hour. We must learn that GOD is always on time and provides the best results.

Psalm,105:16-38 As you read be careful to NOT focus on the things that are happening, but to consider Him who makes all things happen. Be encouraged by the consistency of GOD as you look for His attributes and traits.

Proverbs 14:26-27 I'm glad to have read this in the AM because it gave me strong confidence in the PM.Please read to know Him and as you do memorize and then meditate because The Holy Spirit will bring it up out of your memory bank when you "really" need comfort and peace. Selah. Amen. pj *pray for Mo, Chris and Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment