Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June 2nd Have you determined what you are responsible for in this life that only you can do? Have you learned what GOD will do? Have you prayed for wisdom to know the difference? I don't want to frustrate the Grace of GOD by trying to do His part and leave my part undone while living in disobedience. Let us pray"O LORD cause me to be right and guide me to do right, allow me to hear your still small voice and be gentle if you have to prod me to stay close and cause me to be thankful, hear my confession and as you forgive and cleanse me, accept my praise. I want to do Thy will. I believe you will hear my prayer because I ask it of the Father in the name of Jesus my Saviour by the power of The Holy Spirit for your Glory and my joy will be full because this is the will of GOD".
Proverbs 17:16-17 tells us to do the best thing, seek GOD more than things, even gold.If we follow this advice we will be on the "high way" walking in wisdom. Amen.

Psalm 120:1-7 alerts us to the conflicts brought about because we or others speak out of turn or untruths.We must be careful who we listen to and what they say. Re-visit Psalm 1 and choose your friends carefully. Be a good listener. Hear GOD first.

John 21:1-25 "Follow me."Is that enough for Jesus to say to Peter? Should he obey and forsake all? How should His disciples respond today?How do you see yourself in this story? What should happen to one who knows to do right and does not?Is putting Jesus first only for those "special" people who are "anointed" or does this order/command apply to each and every soul that has been redeemed?How does this impact your life's goal and impact your concept of GOD and Christianity?How do we separate obedience from love? Which comes first?Do you agree that a person who says they love GOD and will not obey, being willfully disobedient, is not being truthful?Let us pray for good hearing and sight so that we obey and follow our GOD and saviour with all of our heart. Are you amazed at the last verse 21:25? Let us read the one book that we have with an intense desire to know Him.Maranatha.

2nd Samuel l9:11-20:13 Who is for the king or who is on the king's side while things are easy and all are being fed and cared for in ease?It is a wonder that any thing gets accomplished because of all the bickering, envy and jealousy between the tribes.Perhaps this is why so much emphasis is put into the proverbs by Solomon about who your friends are and how they say one thing and do another. We should learn there is only One who does not lie.Read to know Him. Hear Him and obey. Amen.pj

No comments:

Post a Comment