Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Read your 365 KJV Bible 1st; then consider my thoughts and be provoked to know Him.
22 October Thursday A great day for an interview. Rain, rain and more rain, oh that the creeks,ponds,lakes,wells and aquifer get filled.Let us be grateful and thankful that we do not have fires.Went out to play golf this AM and the course was wet and the wind was strong. I may have found wisdom while looking for a tee, I decided it was tooooo cold and going home was wiser, so I went home.Isn't it amazing how much common sense we have as a gift from The LORD.I am now high,dry and warm and the children are coming this PM. This is the good life. Hope you have been blessed today.

Psalm 90:1-91:16 reminds me of my age. I am grateful to be living in the years of my strength, I am numbering my days and looking forward to"fly away",Maranatha.Let us be thankful for the promises given by GOD.It is neat to read key words such as; me, thee,he,my,thy,I and him and realize some of what The LORD has done and will do.Take time to review His attributes of Greatness,Goodness and Genuineness. He is Worthy!!

Proverbs 26:1-2 if things seem odd, they probably are.Everything has a purpose. Let us seek wisdom from GOD to know what to do and how to accomplish His will daily.

2nd Timothy 1:1-18 allows us to know Paul's feeling and concern for Timothy. Focus on how and why GOD moves on men to serve others and then see how GOD is moving circumstances in your life to be used so that you may represent Him today.Put v7 into practice daily.We are not our own, we belong to our Saviour,act like it is so.

Jeremiah 39:1-41-18 shows us how GOD intervenes in the life of His children when they appear to be overcome by the enemy. Read to know Him and concentrate on what The LORD does and look past the blessings to see His hand and heart.Be amazed at what GOD did to protect and save His prophet.We have been reading about this day for almost 40 chapters, why should we be surprised at the manner of GOD in dealing with rebellious children who are bent on lying and deception. The wage of sin is death!Pay attention to the names of GOD and watch how He shows His attributes. He is GOD!pj

No comments:

Post a Comment