Wednesday, January 23, 2013

23 Jan 2013 Wednesday,Yea! Sunday is coming and we have 997 days left. What did The LORD show you yesterday? How did you express yourself to your Lord as you saw what God had put before you a per John 3:12? Take time to be grateful for sight, hearing, feelings and the ability to reason and think. This morning I saw, as if for the first time, the tabernacle  as recorded in Psalm 19.

Hope you are reading to know God. I hope you know God as your personal Saviour. I hope you are amazed at His handiwork. Share your joy with someone you "really" care about and with a stranger. Yesterday, while we were having lunch, a man made comment about my "Army" hat. We congratulated each other on being veterans of "Special Forces" and discussed our good times in the military. I had the opportunity to share my tract with him and I hope God will use it to draw this man and his family to Himself for salvation. Who have you ask to go to heaven with you? 997 days left and it could be today, Maranatha. Read to kn ow Him. Be right,do right and don't quit. luvpj

No comments:

Post a Comment