Wednesday, January 9, 2013

9 Jan 2013 Wednesday, Sunday is coming and Maranatha is the promise. Wow, I had a world mission tour Monday and Tuesday of this week.I spent about 36 hours in the Medical Plaza ER and observation area being evaluated by several Doctors to determine "what" caused my pain in the left chest area and a slight numbness in the left hand. They determined that it was not an heart attack and there were no major blockages. Yea!!

Thank The LORD my Lord for His care, protection, provision and for using some of the most caring physicians, nurses and aides to check and care for me. I met people from Israel, Bosnia, S. America, Puerta Rico, Mexico, "Asia", America and they all were receptive to hearing about God, His Son and The Bible. It was as if I was placed on a spinning table and God would bring people from around the world to converse with me and I could openly tell the Gospel. Thank you for praying for my family.

Reading about Lot is very exciting. I really admire Abraham for his concern for his family and especially how he responded to God's test. IMO this  (Gen 22) was a BIG DEAL, a major league event and something like a diamond cutting glass demonstration.

Reading what Jesus was saying in the sermon on the mount (Matt 5>) was as if it was part two, or a continuation of the saga about Abraham and Lot. This reading is for today. Pay attention to what discipline these men followed and follow their choices and the consequences they "enjoyed".

Carefully apply the Proverbs to your daily conversation and then tell God how you are obedient, wise and righteous. Pray back the Psalms. Read to know God and learn to be still, get right, be right and when directed do right by the grace of GOD. Don't quit. Pray for the lost. Believe what you read. luvpj   The 2013 class is going great. We will meet in the Gym this Sunday. Read His Words.

No comments:

Post a Comment