Thursday, July 30, 2009

July 30th This is the day my father and my mother said I was born and I believe them.30 October 1977 is my spiritual birthday and GOD, The Lord Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit told me this truth and I believe them. I am glad that I have and can trust my Parents!I am glad that the 2nd birth was an experience that I was involved in by choice.I am thankful for the gentle process of GOD in His preparing me for the new birth and how wonderful the GIFT of eternal life was and is today. I was doubly blessed because my wife was born again the same day, at the same place, just down the alter from me. Our Heavenly Father adopted us both into His family by His Grace through our faith in the finished work of His dear Son Jesus who had paid our sin debt. I say daily that I am glad of who I was,who I am and who I will be because of my Salvation from the wrath of GOD. How was your 2nd birth experience?

Proverbs 20:11 Let us pray that all of our doings are right,our Heavenly Father is pleased and that He gets all the glory.Pray, LORD cause us to be and do right.

Psalm 23:1-6 Is so! Have you believed all of His promises and do you act like it? Let us agree that we, as sons of GOD, have never been left alone.He is faithful!

Romans 13:1-14 The promise of prosperity may be summed up in verse 14. Is this so in your life? Personal choice is the beginning and end of our life. Whom do you serve? Whom do you hear, know, respect, fear, follow and trust? We should not try to separate love from obedience.Look at James 4:17,determine what you know an act on it.

2nd Chronicles 26:1-28:27 records some of the choices made by various kings. How do you see these choices similar to some of those that you have made?Do not focus on the man, focus on GOD.This will impact your concept of GOD. Read to know Him. Note the promises and conditions of GOD. See the consequences of sin. When you see a sin in progress take time to ask The LORD to cause you to avoid a situation that might draw you away from Him and into rebellion, witchcraft, idolatry, murder and death. Consider verses 26:5b,15b and 16 and learn about GOD. What do you consider partial obedience to equate to? How about James 4:17? We can blame a lot of things on those in authority, but who is making the choices in your life? What is written down in your book of life about your thoughts, words, deeds and intents since salvation? pj

No comments:

Post a Comment