Friday, July 3, 2009

July 5th,Sunday is here and we are still here, and if you are not here for the same reason that I am here, then you may be here after I am gone.When you get to SS and Church be on time, prayed up,teachable and ready to praise The LORD and be edified.Remember your stewardship and tithe.Has GOD blessed you? How was the TEA Party?

1st Chronicles 1:1-2:17 Yea for a clean list of men who have influenced my life. Read this and see how you have been blessed because some have staid by the stuff.

Acts 23:11-35It still amazes me how little things mean a lot. I'm sure Paul was grateful for a nephew that was hearing and sharing facts that affected his life. This was not gossipping.It will be interesting to see the interaction of Paul and Felix. Check out how the door of opportunity to speak for the Lord given to Paul, now who wants to go to jail for that? Paul is a Christian in action 24/7/365.

Psalm 3:1-8 As we read through the Psalms the second time, make note the things you see this time that you missed before. I've read through the Psalms more than 25 times, and today I was reminded of Elijah as I read verse 5, and it made me to confess my sin of not being thankful. Thank The LORD for forgiveness.

Proverbs 18:14-15 you may be down but you don't have to be counted out. Get up and play hurt anyway, because some weaker smaller brother may need you today.Does The LORD consider you wise and prudent? We need to take care of what we hear,sense,feel and think about, lest we get overtaken in a fault and get our spirit wounded. PLEASE-PLEASE-PLEASE look at Palm 62:5 and meditate on this . Selah. Amen. pj

No comments:

Post a Comment