Monday, March 30, 2009

Mar 30th Where has this year gone? We are about 1/4th of the way through the 365 Bible and I hope you are being challenged by The Word to know Him. I am glad of who I was, am and will be because of my salvation experience from the wrath of GOD. I hope you can say with me that I am a child of God, I am Christ's friend, I have been justified and today I say (ICorn 6:17)that I am joined unto The Lord in one Spirit. It is good to be ACCEPTED!
Deuteronomy 13:1-15:23 gives us many warnings about false prophets, bad friends, how to serve poor people and stewardship. The BEST solution for all situations is given in 15:5" Only if thou carefully hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all these commandments which I command thee this day.", but obedience is the demonstration of our true faith, if we believe what we see, read, hear and know. God's promises are true, but the conditions must be met. No exceptions.
Luke 8:41-9:6 What a great picture we have of the Majesty and Humility of our Lord Jesus The Christ of GOD. Recall some of His attributes and see them demonstrated as He teaches the "sick" woman, grieving parents and disciples who He is and why He came to earth. He came to save our souls, heal our bodies and preach the gospel. He is no respecter of person and every thing He does is perfect. Read to know Him.
Psalm 71:1-24 Tells us to say "In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion" and then we ought to remember ALL the benefits that are ours because of His faithfulness and generosity. Take time to underline all the things listed in this Psalm and then offer a prayer of thanksgiving.
Proverbs 121:5-7 Great provisions and protection belong to the saved. Be sure He knows our thoughts, words and deeds and we will give an account and be rewarded according to what we "be and do". Accountability, repentance and faith should be our way of life as we read to know HIM. Selah. pj

No comments:

Post a Comment