Monday, February 2, 2009

Feb 1st Thank The Lord for good reading today. The first Sunday AM SS Class was held today and we had 28 in attendance. The class was responsive and we read various scriptures so that each person read twice. I was very encouraged by the class's discussion on the reading. They exchanged prayer cards and agreed to pray for each other this coming week. We are grateful for the record of Exodus and how it records the miracles of GOD. We all ought to be impressed at His power and gentleness. Moses sang a great song of deliverance and emphasis was placed on the Glory of God. I enjoyed reading the parable recorded in Matthew that Jesus used and was amazed at His humility coupled with His authority. We all ought to be careful of our circumstances and diligently seek to see God in our midst. When I read Psalm 26 and try to use the same words in my prayers it thrills my soul to think of what God has done for me because of my salvation. The Proverbs for today clearly lays out what GOD hates. I encouraged the class to agree with The Lord and hate these same things. I pray that you and I will be diligent about our Father's business and choose to walk with Him daily.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for starting the 365 class and challenging all of us! I look forward to this year, may we all grow closer to God together!

    Blessings,
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete